Material makes the difference.
We make use of a wide variety of synthetic materials, from common standard plastics to engineering plastics up to specially adapted high-performance synthetic materials. Depending on requirements for the product and application environment, the material with the desired properties is chosen from our product portfolio.
Tested, consistent material quality and correct workmanship ensure the quality standard of our products. In addition, the product-specific guidelines and standards are examined in advance. We will be pleased to develop concepts for additional thermoplastic polymers together with you. Special. For you.
- High-performance plastics
- Engineering plastics
- Standard plastics
- Very high temperature resistance
- Can be permanently used above 15°C
- High heat resistance
- Partially electroconductive (through additives)
- UV resistant
- Good resistance to stress cracking
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Good fire behaviour
- For technical applications
- Good mechanical properties
- High strength, good toughness
- Good electrical and thermal properties
- Resistant to chemicals and wear
- Partially transparent (for example, PMMA)
- High level of dimensional stability
- Combined with elastic properties (TPE)
- Extremely versatile
- Good price-performance ratio
- Chemical resistance (polyolefins)
- Modifiable for technical applications through additives
- Appealing look (glossy, matt, dyed)
CO2 reduction for your products & predicates
Two strong partners.
Raw material manufacturers and plastics manufacturers work hand in hand to achieve their sustainable and optimal solution.
The independent test institute "SüddeutscheKunststoffzentrum" (SKZ) confirmed this through a validated ecological assessment.
Want to know more about our sustainable solutions? Get in touch with us now!