Key Account Manager (m/f)
Location: San Antonio
- Collaborates with Director of Sales and Vice President in establishing and recommending the most realistic sales goals for the company.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Identify and grow new sales opportunities for Schlemmer as well as to maintain existing customer relations as identified by Schlemmer.
- Performs sales activities on major accounts and negotiates sales price and discounts in consultation with Director of Sales and Director of Customer Service.
- Reviews progress of sales roles throughout the company.
- Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
- Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company’s products.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply a demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Studies blueprints, plans, and related customer documents; consulting with engineers, other professional and technical personnel.
- Interprets and contributes to short- and long-term effects on sales strategies in operating profit; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action and implementing directives.
- A university degree in marketing or business studies is preferred; or a minimum of seven years of related experience or training in Automotive and Plastic Manufacturing sector; or the equivalent combination of formal education and experience.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information.
- Experience in developing marketing and sales strategies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, plus a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is required.
4709 Macro Drive
78218 San Antonio, Texas